Wednesday 26 September 2012

JFK

The other day I watched JFK by Oliver Stone.  I recall the first time I saw it about 1995. 
I remember my mind being blown that there could be such a thing as a conspiracy; that things are not always as they seem.

I remember being in Washington DC with my mum and walking around the monuments looking at people wanting if someone was getting a secret file that if anyone knew they had leaked the info they would be assassinated. 

That was the turning point for me, where I became suspicious and its stuck with me ever since.

What stories or events do you believe are not as we have been told? Does holding such views make you fit in or do you think people think strange of people who think differently? 

I've got to go, they are watching me.

Charlie Tango Sierra out

No comments:

Post a Comment